Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Can I be wealthy now, please?

A friend of mine recently started her own business, representing local artists. I think she is tremendously brave, and that she's in exactly the right line of work!

I checked our her Web site, which includes pieces by her clients, and was absolutely floored by these, from CJ's Studio:


And these:


Definitely these:


Apparently, they're available at this fabulous store in downtown Santa Cruz, The Artisan's Gallery. It's a store that I avoid like the plague, because I invariably find something that I love but can't afford.

And I don't have a baby, but if I did, I'd probably have a half-dozen of these, from Urban Baby Goods, another one of Judy's clients:


But since we're talking about adorable baby wear, can I bring up these?



They're from Onesie Twosies, by Natalie, a blogger I love!

Is that enough shilling for the day? I promise I get no discounts, promotional items or even credit for showing you these adorable things. I just looooove them!

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment