Thursday, January 7, 2010

To Do List 2009: Lose 10 Pounds

Considering I gained, oh, too many, I'd say that was a massive FAIL!

To be fair, I did run a half-marathon during the time that I expected to lose 10 pounds. They told me that I would not lose an ounce during training, and I did not believe them.

How hard could it be to lose weight when you eat sensibly and run 12-20 miles each week?

Hard.

Very, very hard.

I did not realize that running 12-20 miles each week makes you want to eat everything in sight. I've never been so hungry ... and never had a better reason to make enormous breakfasts, lunches and dinners.

So I gained weight. But I also spent three months eating amazing scrambled eggs with cheese, bacon and toast.

Sometimes when you lose, you win.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment